Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    20 January 2012

    What I've been up to

    As I type, Handsome is sleeping on my lap. I can't move although my entire left leg, like the ENTIRE. LEG. is numb. BUT HE'S SOOO CUUUTE!!!!

    Okay, so for the past few days I've been caring for Handsome, as usual. I've been off the computer as well cause I need to head to the hospital regularly. I've also started preparing gifts for Valentine's (I'm done with three people's!) because I have some time. So might as well start early. (:

    I'm done with Samuel's birthday present (his is tomorrow by the way) I've been paying attention in (most) classes. I drew a Garfield comic as well. Okay that's about it. Bye!

    Here're some random photos. Then I'll be off, have a nice Chinese New Year ahead people!! (:









    No comments:

    Post a Comment