Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    05 January 2012

    Photo update

    Since I didn't post anything for four days straight (school just started, you see. And there're loads of things to do.) Here's a little photo update as compensation. :P Thanks for visiting often yo.


    That's Dad's and my hand by the way. We were trying to replicate the photo (note:background)





    This is my Dad's insane coin dozer. Just look at his level oh my god.


    Borrowed two books recently:

    1. The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
    Genuinely boring (to me at least, practically everyone else I know loves it to tiny bits and pieces. I'm forcing myself to finish reading just to get a gist of what the story is about.) It's not exactly my preferred sort of read.

    2. FOOD INC. by Peter Pringle
    PRINGLES! By the way I don't like Pringles cause it's like fake potato chips. As in, the true shape of potatoes is not retained. And retained is a sensitive word in my level currently. Oh well.

    I've yet to read this, but the first few pages seemed interesting and I kind of like the way genetically modified food is being described in the book. It's telling you the things you know in a nicely-phrased manner I guess. At least that's what I got from the first few pages.

    I'm quite disappointed because I've requested a couple of books but the school didn't buy them. :( They're available on Amazon.com only (I think) Some books seemed interesting. I've googled and scouted on some forums for fascinating reads, and I'm keen on reading some of Cracked.com's books (or soooome of their contributor's) as well. Meeeeh.

    I shouldn't read as much this year though, I've loads of work to do and catch up. A levels go go go!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment