Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    23 January 2012

    I entered Photoplasty contests..

    And I didn't win. :(

    But it's okay! Because I have an adorable puppy and I've yet to do my CNY homework. And I realize that there is an absence of logic.

    Anyway, since I didn't win, I might as well share my better works. Or lousy works, by your standards. I don't remember the theme of each photo though.

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Guess the topic. (: I think the first one is 'Internet meme as remembered in future' or something like that.

    All right, good bye people!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment