Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    15 January 2012

    Handsome

    I haven't blogged in 10 days.

    And that's because of my new puppy! Say hi!

    'Don't want.'

    'Okay... Maybe I will.'

    'Nah, nevermind.'

    'Okay, HI.'

    I know I know! He's really adorable RIIIIIIIGHT! :D I love him so so much and I spend all my free time with him. Which explains the absence of posts.

    'I'm so fast you'll never catch me.'

    Anyway, he's a... Ready....

    (dada, da, da, dada)

    CHIHUAHUA!

    And he was born on 19th October 2011. So he's only three months old. Super hyperactive! Like, insanely hyperactive. Which was why I didn't use the computer AT ALL. I could only update via my phone actually.

    He's really small as well. Here's a reference:


    And by the way, I have a small feet.

    He rarely sleeps. He runs all over the place. Bites everything (including me. which hurts). Licks everything. Chew random dangerous objects like wires and sockets. Basically EVERYTHING except his chew toys. (-.-) So I have to follow him around the house.

    He trembles if he steps out of the house so I'm not gonna bring him out until he's older. (: Bought him a cat's colar cause his neck is just soooo puny. But he hates it. So I bought a dog colar but it's too big (although it's the smallest one available) and he keeps biting it so we took off the colar in the end.

    He wins.

    He's super sai nai (clingy) anyway. Typical puppy. He pees and poops everywhere and anywhere he desires, which is quite annoying but he's so cute that I can't stand it.

    So anyway, I can only take clear photos of him when he's sleepy or asleep lol.



    He sleeps in dark places (duh) so the photo quality is bad.



    'You thought I was sleeping, didn't you?'

    He's so much cuter in real life! The photos don't do justice. He's smart too, and he acts cute with a whiny voice when he does something wrong or when he wants our attention (even when we're eating or bathing or sleeping or anything)

    Anyway, in case you're wondering why I have the time to blog... He's sleeping now. Yes, int he afternoon. later in the night he'll jump around crazily and stuff. He's nocturnal. I'm using a lot of 'he' s. He's cute and adoooorable.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment