Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    28 January 2012

    Fashion Friday: (A few) snapshots of what I like

    Since there are so many things in this post, I can't think of a clearer title than this.


    I like the second one from the right! (: Don't need to iron somemore so cool.


    Like the odd numered ones!

    Givenchy cuff
    Side-Shoelace-Wedges-Brown

    Too high cut though.
    Is it possible to run 2.4km in these wedges? Hmm...

    www.kisforkani.com

    I can never convince myself that something isn't expensive, or overpriced, or not worth the money. :/ Especially when I know there's Bugis and online stores and I'm hoping that Taobao will somehow be more user-friendly in future so that I can buy all the awesomeness back.

    But saving is a good thing. Oh well. Perhaps one day I can find the means to manufacture my own clothes. (:

    Credits: OSF, KIsForKani, BleachBlack, Google

    No comments:

    Post a Comment