Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    31 January 2012

    During CNY...

    I didn't do much, really.

    I visited my grandparents and that's really about it. (Might be visiting my cousin tomorrow though) Went to take this place near my house to view the flowers. They're up for sale as well but I don't think they're worth the price cause they're... Plants.

    (ahem)

    I do like plants okay!


    The birds look so adorable! I wanted to kb the person in charge by asking how much the birds cost but aiya. It's CNY.



    Cool pineapple.

    Who would eat this anyway. It's like 80 plus bucks.


    Love the branches so so much! Although they're artificially twirled but it's gorgeous and artsy fartsy- ME LIKES.





    Daddy so cute. :D





    By the way the venus fly trap is puny and dead harmless. Really! They're around the size of one segment of your finger and they don't snap at all no matter how much you touch or stroke or punch them (didn't try the last attempt)

    Okay, so there you have it! :D

    Anywaaaaay, I've been taking more pictures lately. It seems that I've revived that MUST-TAKE-PHOTO-YAYE! habit of mine once more. On a dull note, my passion for writing declined an itsy bitsy bit. I'll continue seeking for daily inspirations instead of missing them when they're screaming at me in the face.

    All right. BYE PEOPLE! Have a nice day ahead. I know my week would be busy, I hope yours would be sweet. (:

    Oh and do follow me on Twitter for regular updates (or rather, around 5 updates a day or something) I'm munching on strawberry-filled love letters, two more left before I embark on my Linguistics Paper 1 homework!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment