Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    19 December 2011

    Second meeting.


    Went to St.Joseph's Home for the second time today. Met Jude! :D His grandparents are from Portugal by the way. He's 52 (CANNOT TELL AT ALL) He can't really talk so he have to spell out words via an alphabet chart. Chatted for hours and it was really meaningful! (: It really pains me to see him struggling sometimes.

    His full name is Dunstan Jude Beins and his family visits him once in two months. His favourite food is chicken rice. His dream is to dance and he wants to be a DJ because he loves records. He loves Michael Jackson and the color black because it's sexy. He has a sister and brother (62) and his parents. (:

    He is awesome at giving us English names. Shuyu: Susan, Desheng: Ben, Shuoren: Billy. He knows Malay and he taught us a few words. He drinks eight glasses of water a day although it's difficult to. He is extremely jovial and happy. He lives in room C. He always does a thumbs up with his left hand when we got something right. He always gets two glasses of water (must be full and it cannot be the plastic cup cause it's difficult to hold) and they must be consumed after food.

    Going back in January!

    P.S: Teared when he spelt out 'I miss home'. We should all learn to treasure.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment