Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    01 December 2011

    My schedule


    P.S: I miss these awesome crabs from Taiwan.

    Here's a reminder to myself to stay organised.

    0112: Interview at Bugis (night)
    0212: CCA + Ah Ma house (there's PASAR MALAM ALSO!!)
    0412: Horse Riding + Mr Imran's wedding + Work (M & M mascot or mascot minder. Not worth the money though cause it's just for an hour and it's at ORCHARD ROAD. Travel time... Meh.) Just nice everything flows and there're no clashes. :D
    0712: CCA
    0912: Ribena promoter (all not worth the money cause there's only 6 hours of work per day, with a long break in between in which I think KiaLuck and myself will just eat and maybe shop around and spend all our pay away. Hoping that it'll not be far else not worth it~)
    1012: Ribena promoter
    1112: Ribena promoter
    Onwards: Continue job hunting as I realise that half of my holidays are gone and I've only done GP homework, which took insanely long to do due to mind-blocks.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment