Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    14 December 2011

    Mushroom and cheese crepe, peach and natural [not-quite] frozen yogurt, cheap arcade.


    Colossal selca alert! The second camera on my phone makes my pupil look larger than it is. Or maybe it's just the lighting.

    Oh well, the title pretty much sums up my entire post today. So no more typing for now, bye!




    1 comment:

    1. Such a nic post, I enjoyed it a lot! I like your sense of style! Wonderful photos!

      Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

      ReplyDelete