Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    25 December 2011

    Merry Christmas! :D (and a chunk of unrelated photos)


    Yes, it's the cat that poops rainbows!

    So anyway, this Christmas isn't exactly all that Christmasey for me. I fell sick on Christmas eve, sneezed a chunk of  greenish yellowish stuff, and practically spent my whole day sneezing. Yeah.

    As for Christmas day, which is today... First and foremost, I went for my horse-riding lesson. Then I took Strepsils and flu medicine which made me ULTRA DROWSY. Came back home, browsed through all of SNSD's Christmas Fairy Tales performances (here's the link, you're welcome) Thought about how much money is spent on the props and the oh-so-gorgeous-and-darn-beautiful dresses, thought about how I'll not go for prom, and started blogging.

    No logcakes, no turkeys (cause I refused to succumb to festive price hikes although Dad doesn't mind a single bit.) I can't even sleep (although I'm so drowsy I think I'm gonna faint) as I have steamboat lunch/dinner later on at Ah Ma's house. (It's weird, I don't say Ahgong's house)

    Okay so anyway! The unrelated photos as promised from the title:


    This is taken at a temple. Any guesses?


    And this, my dear friends, IS MY NOT-SO-NEW FUZZY WUZZY BLANKET! Love it loads but the fur drops a little so I'm using another not-so-fuzzy-wuzzy blanket now. :(


    Played UNO at ShuYu's house a couple of days back as we attempted to (cough) do economics (cough)

    P.S: I am also having a genuine cough now. So the sarcasm is real.


    Had MacDonald's. I would like to highlight that the attitude of the service staff (hah, how ironic is this alliteration) was terrible. Kept chatting in their little clique while serving me super annoyed. If you follow me on Twitter you would have seen the post. They took super long although there's no one cause they kept talking ugh.

    AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER IF YOU HAVEN'T! :D


    Burger King's 50 cents ice-cream during a break at work. Better than MacDonald's cause the ice cream machine isn't broken or something. So much creamier, not like Mac's stupid icy wicy gross cone.




    Last Day of work.

    Yeap.

    I hope your Christmas is fine, or at least better than mine? (: May you be showered with gifts and love, and may you not gain too much weight (especially when New year and Chinese New Year is just round the corner)

    Merry Christmas everyone! (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment