Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    05 December 2011

    iPhone 4S


    Cute panda says hi! And I bought three covers for $10 only at a pasar malam! :D Got my Dad two (superman and cash designs)

    I think you need you hold ctrl and scroll to scale down the pictures. They're colossal. And you know why?

    BECAUSE iPhone 4S's CAMERA ROCKS!

    I love it! It's way better than 3Gs, it's clearer as well and the lighting is a lot better. (: Cannot tell from the photos though, cause I used the secondary camera. AND HURRAY FOR SECONDARY CAMERAS! (I know 4S have luh, but I've only got 3Gs so yeap) And it takes pictures instantaneously after focusing. (:

    Siri is a pain though. It hates me.



    Even the secondary camera isn't bad! (: Oh and do download the photo applications, they are FREE. Go to "Top Free" under photos and videos, it should be there. (: Called luminous or something.

    The only problem is that I can't get ALL my contacts cause the last sync was a long time ago. (jail broke my phone and I can't get the latest IOS, or sync for that matter) Sorry if you messaged and I asked who you are~

    Anyway the battery life is PATHETIC. Seriously. Oh well.

    1 comment: