Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    03 December 2011

    I WANT: Awesome class multi-touch keyboard and Polarized Glasses

    glass-keyboard.jpg

    The above is Jason Gidding' Kickstarter project and it has been fully funded! It's expected to be in the market in April next year. HURRAY!

    It looks cool, but not practical I know. I prefer the sounds of the buttons being pressed rapidly, one after the other. It makes it sound like I'm typing faster than I already am. And I like to push buttons.

    x-ray-glasses.jpg
    Polarized glasses, because I hate it when people I'm not close to look over my shoulder or try to see what I'm doing. Seriously quit it. And I would appreciate if you looked away when I'm typing my password as well.

    credits: Geekologie

    No comments:

    Post a Comment