Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    27 December 2011

    Fashion: Jak & Jil

    All photos taken from Jak & Jil. I just got to know this website today (super lag I know) and I'm in love with it already. This is definitely my top daily fashion blog reads. There's nothing to read actually, cause it's all photos. Which makes it even more awesome. (:

    It makes me want to have an awesome DSLR camera as well! Boo hoo.

    >

    >

    Love the shades of black and the super furry coat! It looks insanely comfortable I don't mind wearing this as my PJs.

    >

    >

    Why is this awesome? Because capes are always cool, and blue capes with black underlines are gorgeous. Bright yellow or orange would have been cuter though.

    >

    >

    Transparent raincoat I presume. I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT.

    >

    >

    >

    >

    >

    >

    I really should get to bed now it's already 11.13pm oh my. Good night, I'm ultra sleepy and I need to wake up at 8am tomorrow oh my.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment