Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    12 November 2011

    TOUGHEST (FREE) GAMES IN THE WORLD

    I read an article on Youth.sg and chanced upon the following games. It's no big deal, except that it's INSANELY DIFFICULT.


    #1. QWOP



    I can't even get part 3m what is this!?







    It's called QWOP (no idea what that stands for) and you can try it by clicking here. Basically, you have to control an athlete's thighs and calves to propel him forward. I think it's impossible.



    #2. Another QWOP



    Next, is yet another game done by the same dude who probably can't get past the first few stages. All you have to do is to click on the corresponding letters to grab hold of the desired points so that you can climb up the tree. If you hold for too long, the rising water will kill you and the game will be over.



    Click here to try it out!



    #3. World of Goo







    This isn't free, but there's a free trial to this. One hour of free gameplay if I remember correctly. (:



    All you have to do is to join goo together to form structures so that you can reach your goal!






    Simply click here to download. (:



    The difficult thing about this game is that it really annoys you in the later stages. The beginning stages are all easy peasy. But later on you'll find out that the goo isn't as strong as you think and they keep falling apart AT THE LAST MINUTE, making you redo every stage again and again and again (x10000)



    It's a cute game though.



    I hope the games will entertain you! At least for a few hours. (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment