Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    24 November 2011

    Steppin' on Leprechauns (at The Pigeonhole)

    I hope you know where the title came from. :D (except for the at The Pigeonhole part)

    Anyway, went to The Pigeonhole some time ago for a little get-together with fellow Youth.sg campus spies. I didn't take A LOT of photos, not of humans at least.




    The sun was BLAAAAAZING like Blaziken. It's an ultra long walk from the MRT station as well, pretty uluh and terrible.




    The place was rather cosy, I wouldn't say that it's homely though. There were quite a number of bookshelves scattered with random titles that didn't quite interest me. Furniture didn't match as well, but I guess that's the unique thing about this shop? Yes, it's a shop. A shop for chilling out.

    There's even a second storey but it wasn't opened. Oh well.

    Shall go watch Running Man episode 69 now! (Hunting grasshopper. The revenge looks sweet.) Till then, see you!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment