Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    14 November 2011

    Rompers are not for me.

    And Oral Presentation is over. Everything was fine except that I was nervous and it could have been better. Audience reaction wasn't exactly there as well, probably because I wasn't enthusiastic enough. Oh and I forgot a little section of my presentation and Q&A.

    But still, all is well.

    P.S: It wasn't meant to sound sarcastic and depressed.
    P.P.S: Really.
    P.P.P.S: 2PM's coming to Jurong Point this Friday!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment