Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    22 November 2011

    NUTS OVER MACADAMIA NUTS (& photos of SNSD's Taeyeon and Sunny)

    I just bought a huge pack of macadamia nuts from Nature's Wonders (the one with the pink or red packaging. You can find it in any leading supermarkets) It's ultra expensive ($12.70 if I remember correctly) as opposed to other noob nuts (lol) like Walnuts (nearly half the price) and cashew nuts (even cheaper)

    I think my taste is a tad extreme cause I love macadamia and broad beans (or honey flavoured walnuts. But that's kind of not natural anymore so it isn't counted) Broad beans are considered dirt cheap in the nuts society whereas macadamia is like, right at the other end of the scale.

    Weird.

    Oh and I hate cashew nuts yuck. Almond isn't exactly delicious as well.

    Oh and chewing nuts will build the muscle between your ear lobe and your jaw, resulting in you having a fat face. :( So unfair! I need to stop eating nuts oh my.

    Oh and anyway! This is super lag but remember my post a long time ago about Sunny and Taeyeon's Twins photoshot? I found new pictures! (:

    Enjoy!



    Prefer her with long hair.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment