Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    30 November 2011

    Health or Taste, choose one.




    When you order bubble tea (except for Sweetie and Sweet Talk), they'll ask you how much sugar.

    I would always go for 70% (and 50%, if I'm with Dad cause he's particular about this kind of things) and I would always regret. Cause what is bubble tea without a truckload of sinful sugar? It wouldn't taste good, or as good, then I might well as well don't drink.

    Hmm... What sugar level would you order?

    P.S: OKTea (or at least the one in Jurong Point, located in the smaller NTUC, opposite Sweet Talk, at the basement. No idea WHY they want to have two NTUCs though.) gives WAY TOO MUCH CANCEROUS BLACK CHEWY BALLS. Seriously my jaws nearly came off.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment