Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    16 November 2011

    Fashion (I know it's not) Friday: BLOG HOPPING MADNESS

    The reason why I keep missing Fashion Fridays and doing the post on different days is this: I don't blog hop on Fridays. No idea why though. I could have saved the photos and put them on Fridays but that's pretty redundant. Oh well. So long as the content is shared, I guess that's fine. Riiiiight? :D


    Anyway it's 11.17pm now. I had a nap previously so I'm wide awake. Oh and I found HEAPS of websites today that will definitely be added to my blog hopping list! (:




    Van De Rohe Heels




    Kylie G Wedge



    It's amazing how people can replicate this at a fraction of the cost. (think:Bugis street)



    {www.moschino.it Moschino }

    Moschino



    {www.oscardelarenta.com Oscar de la Renta }













    From Cruise Lookbook



    Looks futuristic and cool, although entirely impossible to wear in Singapore.

    Eddie-Borgo-Spring-2012 19




    Collection LVM



    Collection LVM



    Collection LVM



    Collection Vuitton



    Louis Vuitton is ultra creative (?!?!?!?!) My favourite is the fox hee. :D



    Anyway it's 12am now oh my gosh.









    Pretty girl alert!













    (L-R) Forever 21 bracelets (2) The Ramp spike bracelet Shop On Trend black/silver spike bracelet Extreme Finds silver ring F-Stop connector ring


    WAGW bracelet Zara belt




    DAS wedges



    Okay! That's about the better photos from the websites that I've been blog hopping (and emptying their archives) No idea why I enjoy looking at clothes and shoes although I genuinely prioritize comfort. (So I don't wear heels unless it's a big occasion. Oh and I only have boots and sneakers now, the strap on my heels gave way after I ran in them!)



    I'll be heading down to the Underwater World (CHEERS) tomorrow! (: Super happy! I've only been there once when I was little and I could only remember myself standing on the 'thing that moves' Admission ticket's $25+ now though, sucks to be an adult. :(



    Oh anyway, this few week's going to be awesome. :D



    Thursday (tomorrow): Underwater World

    Friday: 2PM coming to JP! (Also, collect tripod stand from PengFei at 12pm) Remember to purchase logistics for tomorrow's CIP.

    Saturday: CIP (will be interacting with kids! :D It'll be at the dyslexic association at JP as well)

    Sunday: ZOOOOOOOO!

    Monday: Hooooopefully do a GP essay.

    Tuesday: Clementi's Sakura with family

    Wednesday: Hooooooooopefully continue with the GP essay that I should have written on Monday.

    .

    .

    .

    Sunday: HORSE RIDING!



    I'm a happy person! :D




    Credits: fashionsalade, jenniepperson, fashiondes, itscamilleco

    No comments:

    Post a Comment