Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    28 November 2011

    Deborah Lippmann

    It's basically a (rather) high-end beauty product. It mainly deals with nails, foot and the ilk I think. Here are a couple of my favourite shades.

    Click to enlarge
    LARA'S THEME

    Click to enlarge
    STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN

    Click to enlarge
    BABY LOVE

    Click to enlarge
    SARAH SMILE

    Click to enlarge
    TINY DANCER

    Yes I cannot choose which is my favourite from the three similar shades of pink. It's the kind of thing that I can think for a really long time although it honestly wouldn't have made a difference. Besides, I would end up buying none of them due to the price tag.

    Click to enlarge
    YELLOW BRICK ROAD

    Click to enlarge
    I LOVE THE NIGHTLIFE

    SOUL MISSION<br>grapefruit foot scrub
    SOUL MISSION
    Grapefruit foot scrub

    I think I need foot scrubs and other foot care products lol. Really need to buy one one of these days before my sole starts cracking (yuck) or something. I've been neglecting my feet (sorry feet.) a lot. I mean honestly, we walk and run about with them, cover them up in shoes and stuff, and we, or at least I, don't take care of it.

    Not like I take care of my face... Oh well. At least I wash it and I'm starting to use moisturiser. :D (Cause my nose was burnt the other day, HURTS LIKE MAD. The skin isn't flaking off though.)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment