Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    25 November 2011

    CURE YOUR BOREDOM WITH... 监狱兔 (Prison Bunnies)

    I've been finding a lot of awesome and interesting things nowadays. I'm thinking of always doing a "CURE YOUR BOREDOM WITH... (insert relatively new content)" So I shall share some of the nicer ones here on my blog in hope of making my posts more cough cough insightful cough cough, or at least more readable la hor.



    So anyway, 监狱兔 was introduced to me by Meng Ying (classmate and PW mate) It's basically about two adorable bunnies dash rabbits!





    As as all comedies go, one of them is ultra smart and strong and everything good whereas the other is practically brainless and gets scared really easily.


    Both characters DON'T TALK.

    I LOVE SHOWS WITH CHARACTERS THAT DON'T TAAAALK! :D (Is there a proper name for it?)





    The best part?


    IT'S SUPER EASY TO WATCH. By that I mean that it's very accessible! It's available on Youku and even Youtube! Just google the name and you'll find it. Not like Family Guy, American Dad and the ilk, all of which can only be streamed via some really good channels that only gives you half an hour or so of watching time. (Read: $GET PREMIUM$) Or hulu, which is impossible in Singapore. (-.-)


    Speaking of which, WHEN WILL THE NEW THE BIG BANG THEORY COME OOOOUT! :(


    BOOOOOOOOO!





    There are a few seasons, I think there's three thus far. Every episode is only a few minutes long, the entire season possibly ends in half an hour or so. (: So it's good for you to cure your boredom before you proceed to Facebook games for an update LOL.


    Season 1: Both bunnies are in jail for some unknown reason. (I'm just gonna call them bunnies since it sounds cuter) I LOVE THE EYES AT THE DOOR. Super cool! The concept of switching doors are pretty awesome. Not gonna spoil it foe you people, but do watch till the end of the Season. (:


    Season 2: They escaped! Anyway no matter what happens, the cool bunny is always laid back. Plus he (or who knows, maybe she) will go crazy once in a while to save himself. Quite cute.


    Season 3: No idea. I only watched the first 2.






    Oh by the way, this chicken is always there. It looks really gross with all the extravagant make-up and stuff I know. It's there to block obscene stuff.



    Over all the show is average, quite cute at times, pretty nice animations I would say. Sound effects are... Oh-Kaaaaaay. Still worth a shot though. (:



    Google it and watch it if you're interested. :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment