Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    08 November 2011

    Cold Bean Curd (and X-Rays)

    img


    I've been eating these like CRAZY.


    Anyway the picture above is taken off their website. It's supposedly a pretty famous brand with loads of chain stalls. This is like, my 5th bowl? (Yes I'm having one right now)

    They're darn awesome and delicious! Bought them somewhere in Boon Lay. It's near a Community Centre. There're three stores there, the other store even have durian and almond flavoured ones. The latter isn't as nice as the above, plus it's 50 cents more expensive.

    It melts in your mouth after a while. Smooth and rather milky. Not thick or rich in taste though, could have been better. But what can you expect from something that costs a dollar?


    Also, I really want to try this after reading scene.sg:




    MEIJI KINOKO STRAWBERRY CHOCOLATE COOKIES, $3.90 from Isetan Supermarket and select supermarkets



    It looks so adorable! :D But kind of expensive... And it doesn't look tasty. :O



    Okay, jumping to the next thing that I want to say~ (On a more serious note...)



    MY SPLINTER IS KILLING ME!



    It's kind of serious actually. Basically, I somehow got something stuck on my middle finger. It made everything terrible. Typing, tying or washing my hair, holding things, grabbing things, anything. Plus I have to be constantly pointing my middle finger to avoid accidental contact iwth any object so I look kind of rude.



    Meh. (-.-)



    The terrible thing is this: I think I broke my splinter while trying to get it out and now it can't be seen anymore. But it hurts when it comes into contact with something. I can feel that it's deeply embedded under my skin. :( So Dad dragged me to the doctor's and I just did an X-ray.



    I did an X-Ray while pointing my middle finger. Rather funny.



    But the thing is if it's too deep I think the doctor's gonna do an incision or something. Freaking out freaking out freaking out. D:


    Wish me luck people! :(

    No comments:

    Post a Comment