Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    15 November 2011

    BEST POPCORN EVER!




    Dad just bought THE BEST POPCORN EVER! Seriously, I've never tasted any popcorn THIS good. Their slogan is so true! "It's our amazing glaze." I don't even know what the glaze is. Honey and caramel? I don't know but it tastes awesome!


    I sound like I've never eaten popcorns before. (-.-)



    But seriously, YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS. Although I have to emphasize that not all the popcorns are packed with heaps of pecans and almonds. So the packaging is rather misleading in a sense... BUT IT'S ULTRA DELICIOUS! And I thought caramel was perfect already.



    I sound like I'm spazzing over this lol. But really! Try it out! (: It's expensive though. BUT SOOOOO GOOD~


    Now you have something new and worthy to try this weekend! (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment