Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    26 October 2011

    Sunny and Taeyeon (SNSD)




    This is their latest pictorial for Singles magazine (November issue)! (: Anyway, the concept is "Like Twins". Pretty~

    Photo credits: Allkpop

    Anyway in case you don't know, SNSD had their comback a few days ago. Go youtube "The Boys" the song is rather catchy. And Sunny put on a wig! (:

    Anyway I'll be ultra busy from tomorrow onwards since I'll be going for job trainings, the job itself (waitress and promoter), doing Insights and Reflections and Oral Presentation. Plus there're CCA stuff to settle.

    (a bit stressed)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment