Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    10 October 2011

    [random] It-turned-out-well day, crazily distorted photos and Kite Flying~

    I am unable to find workable links for Liar Game Season Two. :( And I cannot load Season 10 of Family Guy as well (there're two episodes already and I've watched none!) Well I could only watch the first five minutes of episode one, WHICH WAS AWESOME. Love the comedy! You should seriously try it if you've yet to.

    IT'LL BLOW YOUR MIIIND.


    Meeeeeeeeeeh.


    On a brighter note, Dad bought fried mushrooms, chicken and potatoes (those Taiwan street stall type) home! :D Super delicious! (Plus I was watching the Wu Zhong Xian show while eating it. I love him he's my idol!)


    Soooooo... This shall be (yet another) photo-spamming post. You'll see recurring photos of my face hah. Some of the photos are genuinely really old (like, a couple of months back.) Oh well.

    That's really about it. :P












    Wow, my hair stands at attention.


















    HAHAHAHAHAHA MY NECK OMG HAHAHAAHHA


























    Photobooooooomb!

    Okay bye people!


    P.S: Sam lost my giant water bottle. AAAAAAAAAAH! :(

    No comments:

    Post a Comment