Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    06 October 2011

    Railway (Part II) [Steeve Jobs, Maru the cat]

    First and foremost,

    Good bye Steeve Jobs you're a bloody awesome genius. You changed the world, you imprinted your names in every human being. That's what I hope to achieve as well, one day perhaps.

    I would like people to remember me, for I want to change the world, no matter how little, and be remembered. Then, my life would be meaningful, and I wouldn't just be another person who died.

    Steeve Jobs, you're cool. You speak and present well, you are immensely smart and creative. You are daring, and bold beyond words to take the leap of faith. Or passion.

    Stay cool, even in death.

    ---------------------------

    I've been watching Liar Game these days (There're two seasons and a supposedly smashing awesome movie as the finale.)


    I'm still at episode seven of Season One. It's pretty cool thus far, really smart and all. It's kind of mathematical and psychological, the solutions are all pretty intriguing but I don't think the actors and actresses did a good job in portraying that. But that's just my opinion, loads of people love it to tiny bits and pieces and you will probably be one of them. (:



    Oh, thought I'll mention this: It's a Japanese drama. So if you're the type who hates reading subtitles then forget it. :P



    -------------------



    So anyway! Here're the photos (once again taken by Jaslyn!) long long ago. Enjoy the scenery while you try to block out my face from it HAH. :D









    Upon seeing the dog I was like "SNOWY. SNOWY. SNOWY." Except a little grey and exhausted.


    Perhaps someday I'll be able to get a pet dog. (: Then again I'll be immensely sad if it passes away so... Hmm...


    Best not to make that emotional link in the first place? It's weird isn't it, how people love and then refuses to let go. But that's just humans I guess.








    Oh my god my neck is so long! :O


    And Dobby matche the colour of the rectangular pole! (?)




















    "What the hell?!"
























    (JASLYN'S GONE!)

















    Some

    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere

    over the rainbow

    blue

    birds

    fly.



    Super heavy rock no lie.





    "You can't see one of me eye from here cuz me fur coverz!"



    "But me no carez!"

    -----------------

    Alright!



    By the way try youtube-ing Maru the cat (our Math lecturer Mr Mark showed us a clip of it today, and I fully understand why it's Japan's most famous furry ball of cuteness.) You'll possibly melt into a pool of goo afterwards. Super fat and furry and pinchable!


    (makes the annoying eeeeeeeee sound)


    So anyway!! (I'm being very random cause I'm hitting the sack soon.)



    This weekend will be spent celebrating a friend's birthday. I think there'll be heaps of photos taken so stay tuuuuned! (:


    P.S: Ain't no mountain hiiiiigh enough~

    No comments:

    Post a Comment