Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    08 October 2011

    Pine cones, modelling clay, fungi, butterfly prawns, potato croquette and raisins.

    I have got heaps of photos to spam (from today onwards) That's a good thing cause I like my blog to be filled with pictures. :D


    So anyway, I've currently at Season II of Liar Game and it's still rather entertaining and definitely smart thus far. You guys should really watch it! :D (Especially if you're bored)



    Anway!



    I've been collecting pine cones recently. I've got like... Eight or so? Really gorgeous and well spread out. Dad says the temple sprays them till they're gold and it's supposed to have some special property (ward off evil or something along that line)



    Cool eh?










    A long time ago, but not that long ago, I was bored during Project Work class and made miniature lovelies with Qing Yi lol.



    You have to admit that they're not bad.






    No idea why there's a bee though.


















    Think I've posted the mushrooms before but I'll do it again anyway. They're no longer at my void deck though... :( They dried up and died, then got carried away by rain or buried under the grass.








    A couple of butterfly prawns and croquette (pronounced as crow-cat) from mos burger. Definitely over priced, considering that its just a potato croquette.






    And finally, giant raisins that honestly don't taste good.









    Alright! That's about it for today's post. :O



    I'll be heading to Cineleisure (again) tomorrow for Cindy's birthday! :D Hurrah Kbox (and other random activities)



    By the way K Lunch genuinely sucks. They taste so bad! I know they're cheap but really, I would prefer a milo bar.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment