Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    04 October 2011

    Overpriced items that intrigue me (and sometimes serve no real purpose)

    I've been doing online shopping (WINDOW, online shopping to be exact. Not like there're any windows but oh well.)

    Saw a LOT of waaay overpriced stuff that are really cute or funky in one way or another! Here's a whole list!

    P.S: Will upload photos of the railway track another day!


    Goldfish bin bags! $20 bucks, seriously?


    Character shopping bag


    By the way the 'Stack The Bones Game' costs 46 bucks.






    Under BOOKS:


    You know the kind of books that you just want to flip through and gaze at the pretty photos? Those are cook books.

    Seriously though, I'm too lazy to cook (although I made muffins not long ago with Sam)

    BOOKS THAT I INTEND TO READ


    I've been searching for Angels and Demons like crazy in the library. :( And I still can't find To Kill A Mockingbird and Mitch Albom's somethingsomething people you meet in heaven. :(

    Okay this is a really random post. Will blog more soon! I have been having a life these few weeks and I've watched a lot of movies as well.

    (Happy)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment