Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    28 October 2011

    Oh what a surprise, I'm blogging about food!

    Yes, I employed sarcasm.

    Be mesmerised by the photos and salivate. (:


    I don't know why some people hate the green veggies that's sprinkled on porridges. What's that anyway, spinach?

    (swua ku)

    But it's really fragrant and awesome eh! Besides, all veggies are good for you.


    I love guo tie (and xiao long bao even more) heaps! Need a lot of vinegar though. I don't like kiam siap stall owners who give super little vinegar when we order a lot of guo ties. :S



    (slices knife and fork creepily)










    Hmmm, Sakura. (:

    Anyway, I finished work some time back (was working as a waitress for a company function/event. It's Nordson or Nordon or something cannot remember, some science-driven company. Loads of equipment about chips I think) and the people in charge are suuuuuper nice. Cab fare provided and it's $10 an hour! (but only four hours so yeah) They're really nice too! And and and!

    I GOT 2 BOXES OF ECLAIR AND PUFFS! (: Not those hopeless eclairs with empty fillings, it's filled to the brim with ice cream! (: Kia Luck took home one box (we shared heh) Super happy! :D And the job isn't stressful or ultra tedious. (:

    I'll be working tomorrow and the day after as well, at Nex as a mioTV promoter. I can surprisingly remember nearly all the details that the ICs taught us during the training despite not paying attention. :O

    Anyway the new circle line is ultra cool. It's so much faster to head to Serangoon from my area of residence now. And I've never been to that area before so it's as though the circle line is built especially for me. At least I would like to think that way. :D

    Okay so I'll probably head down to Downtown East after work for the Helloween thing. (No, that wasn't a spelling mistake)

    Hope that I'll meet nice people! Anyway I'll be working with two friends so it wouldn't be bad as well! Will tabao nice food from Nex for my parents to try too! Heh.

    Okay bye!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment