Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    12 October 2011

    MUFFINS, anyone?

    Who says baking belongs solely to a female's domain? There are so many male bakers and chefs out there. So don't be lazy and you really should try baking for a change (if you haven't already)

    Now that Exams are over (at least for most JCs, I believe) you shouldn't attach yourself to the computer all day. And if you run out of ideas, you should bake! :D Even if it tastes yucky, there'll be a sense of satisfaction and possibly pride heh.

    (Advocates)

    Anyway! It can be tedious to mix and stir so as to get the most chewy cookies. So I guess you can always start off with muffins!



    They are reaaaaally easy to make. You don't even have to stir them properly, in fact you're NOT supposed to stir them properly.



    LOOKS IMMENSELY GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSS I KNOW. But it turns out delicious and beautiful (not realleh, since they're muffins.) afterwards! So bear with it!

    You're supposed to just leave some chunky bits alone to make the muffins chewy or something. There're numerous online recipes, you just have to google it. :D



    You can even shop for cupcake wrappers if you're planning to bake for someone. Ooooooor just to celebrate the end of exams in general.

    Here're a couple that I took off Google Images:





    They're really expensive though.

    So try baking soon! It's fun. :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment