Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    02 October 2011

    [a LOT of photos] A long time ago, in a land far away, lived a Pineapple Princess Tiki.

    Humuhumu nukunuku apu wa ah is stuck in my head (remember? The high school musical duet by the siblings.)

    The photos below were taken waaaaaaaay back, at a venue that's pretty far away (with respect to my home) which makes me a pineapple princess (?) I'm not thinking straight today. So anyway! Here're the photos taken by Jaslyn (who is going to start buying lens crazily I think.)


    Insanely beautiful picture. I love drastic contrasts (not on people's faces though.)




    SO CUTE! (Didn't get to see this though)


    Mismatched clothes, me is aware. Wanted to wear a tank top with shorts but I was afraid that I'll get sunburnt or something. This isn't helping either but oh well. Boo huu.












    The above is like, my favourite photo out of everything LOL.




    Meet the cool duo.





    There're still a lot of photos! Shall put them up another day~ (:

    THANKS JASLYN SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment