Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    31 October 2011

    I've got cold sore.

    Yes, I've got cold sore... AGAIN.

    It's a recurring (and deadly annoying) pain in the ass. Oh well. Ah ma gave me this 55 year old salted lychee concoction to apply on my lips. She said it'll cure it within a day but it HURTS SO MUCH.

    Seriously, it's adding salt to my wound literally. Ultra painful and it sizzles like crazy! Screamed and ran to the toilet and splashed water on my lips like a mad woman.

    So anyway, I've been eating a lot (as usual) although my A level Oral Presentation (Project Work~) is coming up.




    Seriously chewy junior should offer discounts. I'll buy the entire shop. It's so chewy! love the dough. I used to love J.CO but this bought me over.



    For korea fanatics, you're right, that's dukbokki. The spiciest one is in daegu or something? (Junsu from 2pm said he wants to open up his dukbokki shop there lol.)

    Anyway, it's super bland. The rice cakes are, well... Tasteless. And it's not the compressed rice kind of texture, it's just like RUBBER. Super sucky, especially when it turns cold.

    Tasteless rubber. Yeap.


    That's... A random mix of ingredients. Also from a korean shop.



    That's just a giant fish that has an infinite number of bones. Super troublesome, it's as though I'll choke to death at any instant.

    All right, that concludes today's post. (I've been posting a lot of food lately.)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment