Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    14 October 2011

    Fashion Friday: SHOES

    MY DAD BOUGHT A FAN THAT SPRAYS OUT MIST SUPER COOL AND COMFORTABLE HEH. Happy! He's using it now and pretending that he's filming some sort of hair commercial lol.

    WHY MY DADDY SO CUTE! :D

    -

    Be prepared, for this post is practically infested with all sorts of pain-inflicting shoes. :O

    I genuinely doubt that I will wear extreme heels (ESPECIALLY THOSE WITH A SHARP POINT OH MY GOD. Called a pump or something?) Super scary. Some looks unstable and just plain painful.

    So anyway! Behold!








    Dior Cat Eye, Steve Madden Gretta


    1st`

    P1230770`

    P1200687


    Oh and check this out, love the cage.


    Credits: OhSoFickle, FashionToast, Monoxious, Lookbook, TypicalBen

    I think it's funny how dressing became a status symbol. In a tropical country like Singapore it doesn't make much sense to wear anything at all. I suppose that sunblock would suffice?

    It's funny how dressing evolved to be compulsory. Meh.

    So...

    I have been blog hopping (and mousehunting and sims socialing and weheartit-ing et cetera) since the end of my PW meeting. I've got CIP tomorrow from 8am till 7.30pm+ at Macritchie reservoir (PRAYS HARD THAT I GET TO TRY THE WATER PATH THINGIE)

    Then I'll have a Student Editorial Club meeting on Sunday. Then Monday to Friday would be PW days, plus Tuesday's training and I'm meeting a teacher on Wednesday!

    BEE-SEY!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment