Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    21 October 2011

    Accessories?

    All girls dress up, right?

    I guess dressing up is pretty important, especially when you're heading to town or attending something important. Anyway it's kind of boring if you always wear the same old shirt, although that same old shirt can be your favourite and most comfortable ones. (Guilty.)

    So anyway, being overdressed or underdressed may make you stick out in a not-so-nice way.

    Many a times, accessories can help you look more formal. Watches, for instance, can even make you look sporty lol. You know, like the kind of people who go for runs every now and then.


    There're loads of ways in which you can pair up a watch with. The first is obviously when you're wearing something sporty (and if you need to time yourself)


    School uniform. (ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE HAVING AN EXAM)

    IMG_0233
    P.S: My childhood! Super love blowing bubbles.

    Mini dresses:





    Or just any outfit in general.


    So anyway, just in case you've been living under a rock, there's actually a watch brand called Baby-G. This's my favourite by the way:
    I actually like the white one more but it'll get dirty easily so yeap. :P

    (being an aunty)

    This's my second favourite (still the same design)!

    And the third prize goes to...


    I personally prefer rectangular watches so yeah. (:

    Of course, guys wouldn't like pink watches (I... Think.) but those are just my preferences~ (:

    Note: Images from Google!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment