Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    16 September 2011

    What I'm going to make.

    Finished reading (and maybe you would like to try some of them:
    1. Swimsuit by James Patterson
    2. A couple of Percy Jackson books which, once again I must emphasize, is terrible to me.
    3. Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling.
    4. A lot of other random books, which I shall introduce another day.

    Now Reading: Chapter four of A Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde.


    Credits: StoryOfBing

    This looks relatively simple. No oven required, just a microwave and the fridge. I figured out that I can replace the mixer by smashing the biscuits violently, in a plastic bag.

    Anyway just for your information, the base is made from melted butter and smashed wholemeal biscuits, the middle section is basically creamy (and very expensive) cheese and the top layer is purely agar agar. And the heart-shaped object is obviously a gross nose.

    Wish me luck. Or I may get lazy and just head to the zoo. :P

    IMG_3713

    IMG_3764

    Credits: JoyTheBaker

    Thiiiiiiiiiiiis, on the other hand, is tentative. It looks painfully difficult to reconstruct. Might replace with gooey marshmallows if I'm lazy.

    Anyway when I was young I stole took an egg from the fridge (without permission, sorry ah ma!) and, holding it firmly with chopsticks, burnt it under a lit candle. I thought it'll boil but it just turned black and smelly. :(

    My maid helped me throw it away.

    I've been tackling food blogs since hours ago and I'm just so fascinated by all the pretty and delicious photos!

    Except for unnatural ones, like those pretty cupcakes wrapped in bright red coatings and yellow icing and stuff. Pretty to look, but seemingly too pretty to not kill. Take the cake below for example:

    Credits: Taken from cookingismypassion

    Anyway the angry bird craze is insane. And I'm partially guilty cause Sam bought me the red bird.

    Just wondering.. Do the birds have like, names? And the pigs of course, we all love the pigs.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment