Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    23 September 2011

    That day I K-boxed at Cineleisure

    So... There're a whole lot of photos. Mostly on people though. It was fun, really fun. Not like you care so I'll just let the pictures do the talking.

    Oh wait, before I begin, there're a few announcements:

    1. MacDonald's Monopoly is back! I've never won anything, not even those seemingly useless discount tickets to things you probably wouldn't buy. But this time round they added chance cards and stuff. Check it out, you might in if you're lucky.

    2. Olay episode three is up! Know the ABCs of fruits, you know it's good for you. (:

    Okay now for the piiiictures!







    Yami yogurt is way expensive for its quality and quantity. Seriously.













    Alright! That's all folks! I think I'm going to buy a K-box membership card. Hmm... Then again...

    (indecisive)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment