Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    12 September 2011

    So... What have I been up to besides ahemstudyinghardahem.

    IMG_0240

    IMG_0241

    Eating.

    IMG_0243

    Travelled to another school.

    IMG_0256

    Camped at libraries.

    IMG_0259

    Daydream at random objects.

    IMG_0262

    Read intriguing books that did not turn out to be that interesting afterall.

    IMG_0267

    IMG_0264

    IMG_0263

    IMG_0265

    Saw this awesome graphic novel.

    Also, I'm at book three of Percy Jackson. It isn't for my age and it does not keep me in suspense at all. Was looking forward to it cause a friend of mine said it was awesome and she even rented it at like, five bucks per book just so that she can read it.

    Turns out the school stocked up on the whole series, so why not?

    Will post up new recommendations of books another day. Saw a whole bunch of fun economics-related books about human behaviour and stuff. Will blog about it another day!

    Good luck for your promotional examinations people! (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment