Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    20 September 2011

    A month back or so (and mousehunting)

    Nearly ALL the photos taken are blur. But here're the few clear ones. Photos are taken a long time ago when we were out to catch Into The Woods at the esplanade.




    YOU MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST TRY THE BANANA MILK FROM KOREA IT'S ULTRA DELICIOUS GO BUY IT!

    (craves)

    Really really! It's very milky and creamy in a way.






    I was closing my eyes due to the flash by the way. No idea how Kia Luck and Qing Yi survived it. And I look like some drunk person here (-.-)

    (P.S: Dad just called and he'll be buying back mutton curry huray!)



    Little people underneath the colossal poster. It's not even a poster oh well.


    That's really all the clear photos from the 87.

    Shall post the photos taken yesterday tomorrow (cool phrasing) Meanwhile I'll continue mousehunting. (I caught a GOLD mouse lol. In windmill.)

    It's a facebook game by the way, in cause you have been living under a rock like Patrick Star. Also, it's not fun cause you basically click a stupid horn every fifteen minute if you want (or it'll auto click every hour) But you, or at least myself, just keep going back to see what other mouse have been discovered lol.

    Super no life I know! But it's addictive, like Sim Social, which is currently not as addictive.

    Anyway tomorrow is ZOO DAY, or BAKING DAY if it rains. (: Am quite lazy about it to be honest, but I know when the time comes and I actually reach the zoo I'll be awed (and I'm very easily amazed and amused) and very very happy. And it'll be fun. :D

    I'm typing in a very retarded manner today I think it's because yesterday was too fun. :O

    Okay byebye! (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment