Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    08 September 2011

    Fashion Friday: Vintage-ish

    FOURTH CRUSADE

    SEND ME TO FRANCE

    triple delight

    Cute ribbons slash bows!

    WINE

    The above looks exceedingly comfortable (and unbearable in Singapore's context)

    Anyway on a side note, My house value for Sims Social is at 59k! (Cause I saved up for this Jacuzzi which is ultra cool lol.)

    (childish, no life)

    SMART CASUAL

    spaceskirt

    My dad forbids me to wear translucent dresses even if I wear tights.

    But I think sheer material is really cool (and they're thin, which is perfect for Singapore) On a side note, I need to start wearing my boots otherwise they'll just crack or something.

    Shoes are weird, the more you wear them out, the comfier they get, the less likely they'll die on you the next time you wear them.

    2s

    6s

    All photos taken from K is for Kani. I won a satin bow hairband from her in her competition some time back! (: Really beautiful!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment