Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    01 September 2011

    Durians and Puppets.

    IMG_0205

    IMG_0204

    Didn't do anything constructive today and I'm feeling guilty about it. It's like, General Paper Paper (Cool) is over and all of a sudden it feels as though Promos are ENTIRELY over. Weird. I shouldn't be feeling so carefree.

    Had Wendy's after Teachers' Day celebration today. Then walked around and explored the dull Jurong Point with Kia Luck(Comics Connection, Kiddy Palace and the ilk. Bought snacks as well)

    Tomorrow shall be camp-in-the-library-to-mug day! (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment