Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    20 September 2011

    DEFINITELY BUYING THIS IF I'M A GUY.

    Update: Just sharing a link for all girls. You can learn how to combat pigmentation (EVEN THE NAME ITSELF IS HORRID BOOOO) with skin care by clicking on this link. Basically, there'll be episodes to teach you! It's hosted by Xiaxue! (:

    -

    My third post of the day! Insanity. I've been online for the longest times, wrote a rather twisted story, submitted it, did online shopping (but am uncertain if I do want to check out my cart), played mousehunt and Kingdom of Loathing and a lot of other games, blogged, et cetera.

    So anyway, I just

    click please

    DEFINITELY BUYING THE YELLOW ONE! And the second one from the left, top row! Gorgeous!
    A tad too tight for the men.

    click please

    So gorgeous! :D

    There're a lot of beautiful women's clothing as well, obviously. Korea and Taiwan are dominating the trends, in Asia at least.

    Oh and I realised the clubbing clothes (aka sexy clothes) are a lot more expensive than normal clothes despite having lesser cloth. Same theory as bikinis. :O

    No comments:

    Post a Comment