Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    05 September 2011

    Childhood bubble.

    The following photos are taken ages ago. (Suddenly reminded of 24's beginning, you know the part in which Jack Bauer recites a couple of lines with his cool voice. Oh and he voiced as this black dog in a movie.)

    IMG_0226

    IMG_0227

    HONEY STARS! The tastiest stars in the Universe! (Like real. I hate it it's so sweet! Brought it cause Sam loves it like crazy.)

    Anyway, was studying in the school canteen a loooong loooong time ago and we got bored. So he threw stars in the air and caught them with his mouth. I tried it too, but I only succeeded (barely a success) once. Quite fun.

    The mama shop also earned loads of cash from us both,

    IMG_0232

    IMG_0233

    IMG_0236

    IMG_0221

    IMG_0222

    By the way, I camped in the library (Jurong West) for six hours today! :D Didn't do a lot of Math but it was better than yesterday, which was spent playing Sims Social and watching random Youtube videos. I also made a really fun list of Things-To-Do-After-Promos.

    To list a few...

    - Get a certificate as a Beginner in horse riding (Thanks for the reccommendation, Jaslyn!) Will probably start in late November after Project Work. (:

    - I'm also gonna go to the Safra playground with my friends. (Once again thanks Jaslyn!)

    - Sakura buffet.

    - Might be learning korean.

    - Take up a dancing course. Probably hip hop. With friends whom I genuinely hope wouldn't hate this idea after Promos!

    - Yam Cha and Zoo.

    Got a lot more intriguing places to go and play but I'm lazy to type. :P My phrasings are getting more and more messed up these days, I think it's because of Math. Yes, it must be.

    So anyway, many things to do after Promos! Oh and I want to work! And save up for my driving license.

    Okay! Anyway, ADD ME IN SIMS SOCIAL BYEBYE.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment