Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    04 August 2011

    Update + Food+ Poem

    IMG_0140

    IMG_0176

    IMG_0175

    IMG_0171

    IMG_0172

    Fellow schoolmates: GO BUY THIS! It's $1 from the mamashop and it's awesome. Product of Singapore somemore!

    IMG_0173



    IMG_0174

    Jaslyn introduced me those chips. Super creamy and awesome! Would be even better if it's more sour!

    Now reading: Slumdog Millionaire (previously published as Q & A) by Vikas Swarup. GO BORROW THAT BOOK IT'S AWESOME. THE FLOW IS GREAT, THE STORIES ARE GREAT, DEFINITELY A PAGE TURNER. (the middle portion is sliiiightly boring though, about war. I hate war.)

    Oh and before I read the aforementioned book, I scanned through Great Expectations by Charles Dickens. The greater the expectations, the greater the disappointment indeed. I was bored after the second chapter and couldn't stand it after an eighth of the book, so yeap started flipping.

    What I'm doing now: Going to drink (water) from a giant orange bottle that reads 'Pokka, carrot fruit juice'

    Okay, so I really wanted to do my homework cause it's due tomorrow. But I ended up settling some CCA administrative matters so today's gone. :O

    On a brighter note, this weekend will be fun cause I'll be watching a play tomorrow, plus I'll be playing Wii for the first time ever on Saturday. :D Monday to Wednesday is NATIONAL DAY CELEBRATION so there will be no lesson on Monday and no school altogether on Tuesday and Wednesday! Will probably go to Sakura for a buffet with Sam.

    I don't know why you're reading all these though, this post isn't interesting. Will make it up by posting a poem though! I googled 'best poem' and got this as one of the results.

    Goodbye
    by Penny

    God took you away.
    It doesn’t seem fair,
    but in the back of my mind,

    you will always be there.

    You weren’t a close friend,
    but our paths did cross,
    and your absence in this world,

    is to me a great loss.

    You were too young to die,
    and too innocent to feel that pain.
    Only heaven benefits,

    because you it has now gained.

    I may think of you a little less
    with each passing day,
    but your strength is something I won’t forget,

    you have changed me in a way.

    I wish for you eternal peace;
    that’s what you deserve my friend.
    I hope I lead my life well enough

    to meet up with you in the end.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment