Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    07 August 2011

    Quick update: Google eBooks

    Just read this Google eBook entitled The Power of your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy. You can try reading it I guess. It seems like some cult group thingy. Basically like a brainwashing process.

    I tried browsing through a lot of books under the social sciences section but most of them are not exactly good.

    Oh and I'm playing Maple Thief on my iPhone as well as MapleStory Adventures on Facebook. (-.-) WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME. (My Promos are coming. Soon. Like, end of this month.)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment