Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    06 August 2011

    Into The Woods, a musical.


    Now reading: Why We Buy, The Science of Shopping by Paco Underhill (updated and revised)

    Watched this last night at the esplanade. This is AWESOOOOOME seriously, humourous, great flow, perfect voices, plot twists, creativity bursts, and it links up all the fairy tales. Go watch it if your pocket permits! :D

    Took a lot of pictures on that day as well! (Most of them using Qing Yi's camera heh.) Will upload another daaay~

    Meanwhile, here're random pictures:

    IMG_0177



    IMG_0178

    IMG_0179

    IMG_0180

    No comments:

    Post a Comment