Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    15 August 2011

    Food... Again?

    IMG_0181

    IMG_0182


    The above is some soft... What do you call that thing. Mochi, yes mochi. Except WITH PEACH FROZEN YOGURT INSIDE! Super delicious!


    IMG_0183

    IMG_0164


    I love fried yam! (inserts glittery heart)


    IMG_0166

    IMG_0167

    IMG_0162


    Smart me forgot to take a photo of the contents. But anyway tihs is really cheap steam boat, like $5.50 only? The serving is pretty large, with the better ingredients being enoki mushrooms (did I spell them darlings right?) and prawns. Mostly veggies but you get to cook your own meal like Pepper Lunch so it's okay. :D



    Tomorrow shall be homework-at-Macs day (I believe it'll end up unproductive) The last time I tried (Last Sunday, at the school canteen) I ended up tossing honey stars and milo balls up in the air and trying to catch them with my mouth (and eat them). Wasted a fraction of the lot, fed 4 bits to the adorable birds. That's about it LOL.



    Please let tomorrow's session be produuuuctive! :D


    These days have been average, nothing awesome of extremely fun. Just plain ol' plain ol' sort of thing. Promos are popping soon and I'm not the least bit worried although I've yet to finish my HOMEWORK. Yes I shouldn't be whining here on my blog.


    Shall be off to do up a short Linguistics essay before I sleep!


    P.S: Some muggers actually completed the Math revision package good lord, how do they do that?!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment