Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    27 July 2011

    Upcoming stuff

    1. Love Singaporean food? In view of National Day, click here to write on the Singapore Spirit (on the reflection wall) Show your adoration for our local cuisines (READ: ROJAK FOR THE WIN) (I shared mine already heh.)

    2. There's this blog 'n' win contest going on. Simply write about what inspires you to blog. The first 250 voters each week will receive shopping vouchers (if you want you can camp there lol)

    Contest Prizes for Bloggers
    1st Prize : S$1000 Cash + Inspiron 14R Laptop
    2nd Prize : S$500 Cash + Inspiron 14R Laptop
    3rd Prize : S$300 Cash + Inspiron 14R Laptop
    4th Prize : S$200 Cash
    5th Prize : S$200 Cash

    Ends on 12th August!

    Click here to join!

    3. Want to win $300 worth of Lancome products? Take part in this contest.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment