Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    15 July 2011

    Then

    Life is unfair.

    It pisses the crap out of you, then you're okay.
    Then you get mad again after recounting everything.
    Then you cry.
    Then you get pissed at crying over a stupid thing.
    Then your ire rise.
    Then you tone down.
    Then you just feel so unjustified.
    Then you cry again.

    Then someone comes and makes everything better.
    Then you want a hug but the person's too far away.
    Then you realise you love the person even more.
    Then you cry again cause you are touched.

    Then you smile at the stupidity of the aforementioned chunk. (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment