Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    25 July 2011

    The road (less travelled, is so for a reason. And I am thinking of taking that risk, but am afraid of repercussions.)


    Saw this book lying on the shelves in our school (it was beside another book called Witches or something, and that book is GREEN. Like, you know a book has 6 sides right? 3 sides are the covers and the spine. But this book has the remaining book in GREEN. Super cool!) and I read the first three pages or so and borrowed it.


    After reading a third of it and scanning through the rest, I have confirmed my hypothesis:



    Winners of the Pulitzer Prize write books that I (and probably you) detest.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment