Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    22 July 2011

    The Railway Madness

    What I am doing now: Drinking Pearl Milk Tea (less ice please = Extra 30 cents)

    What I'm reading: Finishing up Freakonomics revised edition by Steven D.Levitt and Stephen J.Dubner (wanted to read this since forever. Then I found this lying among the featured books on the shelf in school and I went 'FREAKONOMICS!' and took it. By the way most of the intriguing stuff are in Malcolm Gladwell's The Tipping Point. I hate re-reading. Meeeeh.)

    So, everyone's going to the railway tracks eh? I went too, with Jaslyn and her friend Chen Wei, who is now my friend as well. :D He helped to carry my umbrella like a million times when Jas was taking photos of me heh. Not like he'll read this but thanks! :D



    IMG_0129

    We saw soles of shoes (SIBILANCE!) like, every 5 metres or so?

    People who come in slippers are ultra smart. And there were some girls who came in make-up. Waterproof make up, but still too dramatic. Weird.

    So anyway, we entered through the hole in the fence (I doubt it's illegal seriously. The hole has been there for ages and nobody bothered to fix it. Plus, the hole is ultra wide with a diameter of... Say... 70cm?

    I'm bad at gauging, but really, if I can enter effortlessly through it, everyone else can.


    IMG_0130




    I've editted the contrasts of the all pictures (that are taken by my noob iPhone.) I've mentioned this loads of times but I took more photos with Jaslyn's DSLR instead. (And everyone there were equipped with giant DSLRs anyway. There's this GIANTIC grey and black tele lens camera thingy that looks exactly like a telescope.)

    IMG_0131

    I couldn't even be bothered with camera angles (except for the second picture) cause I was sweating like a pig under the sweltering heat. Thank god I slapped sunblock and brought an umbrella.

    I was this close to getting a sunburn.

    (Pinches air)


    IMG_0132


    Honestly, I don't give a hoot about the closing of the railway tracks since I have never taken the train before anyway. Zero memories there, so yeap. But it's a great photoshoot site especially if you're going for that emo, vintage look.

    Plus the blazing sun is AWESOME LIGHTING.


    IMG_0133


    Oh, and I brought snacks and two bottles of water. Some idiots threw their empty bottles on the floor (since there was one, lying around)


    IMG_0134


    So that's that.


    Anyway, I think the Student Council is already doing a great job and its members, especially the Cabinet Council has been putting in heaps of efforts at the expense of their grades, which can be terrifyingly shocking. Seriously, they've made changes, tangible changes. Quite a number of them in fact. What else do you want? Do you really expect them to slog until they die? Give them a break for they deserve it, and quit the criticisms.


    Unless, of course, you can and are willing to do better. Otherwise really, just shut up.


    Not like there isn't internal conflicts to settle as well.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment